Going My Way (1944) Musical Comedy Drama, Starring Bing Crosby and Barry Fitzgerald
Going My Way is a 1944 American musical comedy-drama film directed by Leo McCarey and starring Bing Crosby and Barry Fitzgerald. Based on a story by Leo McCarey, the film is about a new young priest taking over a parish from an established old veteran. Crosby sings five songs in the film
- Bing Crosby as Father Chuck O'Malley
- Barry Fitzgerald as Father Fitzgibbon
- Frank McHugh as Father Timothy O'Dowd
- James Brown as Ted Haines, Jr.
- Gene Lockhart as Ted Haines, Sr.
- Risë Stevens as Genevieve Linden
- Jean Heather as Carol James/Haines
- Porter Hall as Mr. Belknap
- Fortunio Bonanova as Tomaso Bozanni
- Eily Malyon as Mrs. Carmody
- Stanley Clements as Tony Scaponi
- William Frawley as Max Dolan
- Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer as Herman Langer
- Adeline De Walt Reynolds as Father Fitzgibbon's mother, Mrs. Molly Fitzgibbon